Thursday, February 12, 2009

ADIDAS x NBA ALL-STAR x KIX

TS BOUNCE COMMANDER - WEST

So these are the new NBA ALL-STAR adidas basketball shoes. You will be seeing these starting Saturday, in the dunk contest on Dwight Howard, with a signature Superman logo on the heel. The Silver & Blue represents the East, and the Gold & Red will be worn by the West All-Stars. I got myself 2 pairs, Gold & Silver, and can't wait to see ya'll on the court.. I will be blinding you. You should also see these on Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Chauncey Billups & Devin Harris in Sunday's All-Star game.
TS BOUNCE COMMANDER - EAST
TS LIGHTNING CREATOR -EAST
TS LIGHTNING CREATOR - WEST

4 comments:

  1. These shoes are sick dog I mean off the chain if I could get a hold of these I would oooooohhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way i meant the top not the bottom the bottoms are ugly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design but I don't like the color that they are available for those models. I think that gold and silver are great colors but for these kind of models they aren't

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it im gonna get one a color silver is the best

    ReplyDelete